- Last updated 19th January 2023. These terms ('Terms') set out the terms and conditions which apply to the rewards programme operated by LACE & TASSELS (a company registered in Ireland with company number: 672178. Your participation in our rewards programme means that you accept, and agree to abide by, these Terms (as such may subsist from time to time).
- References to 'you' means you as a member of LACE & TASSELS loyalty programme. References to 'we', 'us', or 'our' are to LACE & TASSELS. References to the ‘Online Store’ are to the website www.laceandtassels.com (and all international versions of the website) (‘the Website’) and/or the mobile e-commerce application operated by LACE & TASSELS from time to time.
- To qualify for, and to participate in, the rewards programme you must be a current registered account holder with us, aged 18 years or over and have placed at least one Qualifying Purchase (see clause 6) within the 12 months prior to joining (see clause 5 below).
- To participate, you join the programme by visiting the rewards onsite widget or the Area within ‘My Account’ at the Website. You will begin to earn points once you have joined and placed a Qualifying Purchase (see clause 6).
WHAT CONSTITUTES A QUALIFYING PURCHASE
1A ‘Qualifying Purchase is a purchase made by you using your LACE & TASSELS account with a minimum spend of €1 on our Online Store excluding the purchase of any of the following:
purchases (or part of a purchase) of gift vouchers, ambassador or discounted items (being items listed as discounted from their original sale price on the Online Store); and
delivery and related charges.
Depending on the number of points you’ve earned since the relaunch of the rewards programme in 2023, you will fall into a tier level. Where you participate in the rewards, for each and every €1 you spend on any Qualifying Purchase from our Online Store, you will be awarded 2 points in the initial tier CURIOUS, You will earn 1.25 points if you are categorised as DARING & earn 1.5 points if you are categorised as CONNOISSEUR.
You will only receive these points for every full € (or the equivalent local currency amount) that you spend on a Qualifying Purchase. For example, if you spend 95c, you will not receive any points.
- Equally, you will only receive next tier level points for every full € (or local currency equivalent) you spend on a Qualifying Purchase from the date of your next tier level promotion. Points will not be backdated and multiplied.
Qualifying Purchases made in any currency other than € will be converted by LACE & TASSELS after your purchase is completed according to the applicable conversion rates at that time, and you will accrue your points based on the EUR amount. The conversion rate applied by LACE & TASSELS shall be final and is not subject to challenge.
Points can only be earned on Qualifying Purchases.
- Your points will be added to your points balance when your order (being, in whole or in part, a Qualifying Purchase) is confirmed, provided LACE & TASSELS receives the total payment for that purchase.
WHAT DO YOUR POINTS MEAN?
- From time to time you will have the ability to convert your points to perks. The perks that will be available will vary from time to time and are determined by LACE & TASSELS in its sole discretion, they may include discounts that you can use on an eligible order on the Online Store, early access to new products or even exclusives. All perks are subject to change and will be issued at the sole discretion of LACE & TASSELS. Some perks will be subject to their own additional terms which will be notified to you at the time you seek to convert your LACE & TASSELS points to the relevant perk.
- The tier level that you are categorised in will determine the number of points that you will earn on a qualifying purchase. If you are logged into your account via the online store or app you will be able to see the qualifying points that refer to your level status.
- To move from CURIOUS to DARING you must earn 1200 points. To move from DARING to CONNOISSEUR you must earn 2350 points.
- We will notify you by email and in the rewards area of your LACE & TASSELS account on the Website when you have accrued enough points to convert these to an available perk. You will then need to go to the rewards area of your LACE & TASSELS account on the Website choose what perk you want to exchange your points for. You will not be required to exchange your points when we notify you that you have enough points to exchange for a perk and you can continue to save your points to exchange when you’re ready (or to convert to a discount code, if you are eligible to do so). Please note that if you choose not to exchange your points when we notify you that a perk is available, there is no guarantee that such perk will still be available when you do choose to exchange your points.
- You will lose all your points if a Qualifying Purchase is not made within the 18 months following your initial Qualifying Purchase. You will be notified 30 days before your points are reset. When a Qualifying Purchase is made, the eighteen-month time frame resets from when that order is classed as completed.
If you decide to exchange your points for discount codes these will be available in €5 increments, up to €25. You will need 500 points for each €5 discount code. For example, if you have 1225 points, you will be able to select (1) €10 discount code in exchange for 1000 points. Any points not converted to discount codes will stay in your account (in this example, 225 points would be saved).
- LACE & TASSELS reserves the right to temporarily suspend or remove discount codes at any time. If a discount code has already been claimed this can be used for purchases on our Online Store excluding those set out in clause 7.
- If your purchase currency is set to Euro (EUR), US Dollars (USD), Swedish Krona (SEK), Danish Krone (DKK), Norwegian Krone (NOK), Singapore Dollars (SGD), Hong Kong Dollars (HKD) or Australian Dollars (AUD) and you choose to convert your points to a discount code, every 1000 points will be converted to a discount code to the value for the relevant currency:
- For all other purchase currencies, discount codes shall be issued in EUR in accordance with the EUR conversion rate set out at clause 16 and the exchange rate at the date of purchase (as determined by LACE & TASSELS in its sole discretion) shall be applied to convert the value of the discount code to your chosen currency.
- If you have opted to exchange your points for a discount code such code will expire 3 months after the date it was created.
- Discount codes can only be redeemed on the LACE & TASSELS account to which they are issued.
- Discount codes may only be used on eligible orders and cannot be used in conjunction with promotions or any other promotional code
- You cannot select how much of your discount code you want to use when you make a purchase where you are eligible to use your discount code. The value of your order, excluding delivery charges and discounts must be equal to or higher than the value of the discount code to be able to use it.
- If a discount code doesn’t work, we will, provided that the original has not been used and you are still eligible to receive the discount code, re-issue your code as soon as we are able to following your request by email to email@example.com
- Discount codes can be used for any purchases on our Online Store excluding those set out in clause 7.
- Discount codes may not be used: (i) to purchase any LACE & TASSELS gift vouchers, or (ii) to pay for delivery charges.
PRODUCT RETURNS AND YOUR POINTS
- If you return any items purchased as part of a Qualifying Purchase for a full or partial refund, the points that have been earned in respect of such returned Qualifying Purchase will be deducted to reflect such returns. This may result in your points balance going to a negative value. Without prejudice to its other rights, LACE & TASSELS reserves the right to suspend or terminate any account which remains in negative balance for any period which LACE & TASSELS deems (in its sole discretion) unacceptable.
- If you return an item outside of the returns period set out in our Terms and Conditions it is within LACE & TASSELS's sole discretion as to whether your return is accepted. If it is, we will deduct the equivalent number of points to reflect any returns of Qualifying Purchases made. This may result in a negative points balance.
- When a Qualifying Purchase is returned or cancelled and one or more discount code(s) was used as full payment, any refund will be given in discount code(s) (i.e. we will not refund money to you in these circumstances).
- Where a discount code(s) was used as part payment we may refund you partly in discount code(s) and partly by way of money (in the same amounts) of what you originally paid.
- Where any orders are cancelled partially or in full by LACE & TASSELS we will deduct the relevant points from your account.
- From time to time at LACE & TASSELS's discretion, there may be opportunities to earn bonus points in addition to the points earned on Qualifying Purchases. Bonus points can be earned via special offers, which are advertised via email and on the Online Store at the time of the event. If you want to benefit from these bonus point offers, you will need to be opted in to our VIP list communications to receive details of the offer. You must comply with any applicable Terms and Conditions for that offer, which we will communicate to you at that time.
- If you have multiple LACE & TASSELS accounts you will only be able to earn points on one account. You are not able to merge your account with someone else’s, or a second account of your own. This is not possible. We reserve the right to refuse, close or delete duplicate LACE & TASSELS accounts (and rewards accounts) at any time but we will use reasonable endeavours to attempt to notify you before we do so.
- LACE & TASSELS may cancel, withdraw or alter the rewards programme at any time, including these Terms and any account, without notice. By logging into your LACE & TASSELS account and/or making a purchase from the Online Store you confirm your acceptance of any changes and/or these Terms. However, where possible we will endeavour to give 14-30 days notice as a courtesy.
- Business use (e.g. purchasing products for the purpose of reselling) is strictly prohibited and will be considered abuse. LACE & TASSELS reserves the right in its sole discretion, at the point of purchase or retrospectively, to determine whether a purchase is for personal use or business use.
CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNT
- We can take any action we deem appropriate in our sole discretion, including closing or suspending your account and/or revoking any points and discount codes accrued if we have reason to believe that you are abusing your rewards or your LACE & TASSELS account in any way or you are otherwise in breach of these Terms.
- You may leave the programme at any time by notifying our customer services team that you wish to do so. Once this has been processed, all points and any perks will be removed from your account. You will no longer receive any communications about the rewards programme. Please allow a reasonable amount of time for your request to be processed. If you still have a LACE & TASSELS account, any unspent discount codes will still be available to use (although these will expire as set out in these Terms). If you return any item purchased as part of a Qualifying Purchase and in respect of which you earned points following closure of your account, your relevant points will not be refunded.
- If you later choose to re-join the rewards programme, your participation will start again from the point you re-join, as if you are a new participant (this means your points will start from zero).
- If your account is inactive for 18 months or more (i.e. you do not make a Qualifying Purchase) you will be automatically removed and any existing points lost.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND OTHER PROVISIONS
- The rewards programme is made available by LACE & TASSELS in its sole discretion and is not part of any contract for purchase which LACE & TASSELS has with you and accordingly will have no liability to you whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered by you arising out of or in connection with LACE & TASSELS and/or these Terms. This does not exclude or limit any liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law (including liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation).
- You need to make sure that the contact information on your account is at all times accurate and up to date. LACE & TASSELS will not be responsible if you don't receive or you lose any points, discount codes or other perks as a result of inaccurate details provided by you or a failure to update your information.
- Points and discount codes have no monetary value, and cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way or traded, except as stated in these Terms.
- Any purchases on which you earn points or use any discount codes are subject to all applicable laws.
- If you have any other questions please check the Help section of the Online Store or contact us using the details on the Online Store or through our social media pages.
- These Terms are between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of the Terms.
- Each of the clauses of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining clauses will remain in full force and effect.
- If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these Terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking these Terms, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
- These Terms are governed by Irish law and the Terms (and any disputes or claims arising therefrom) are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.